Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I want to give my hubby a little shout out Happy Father's Day. He is such an amazing husband and father. Trying to juggle school and his family can be difficult, but he does it. I'm so proud of him and all of is hard work and late nights. I know I couldn't do it. I'm such a lucky girl to have found such an amazing man. Babe you make my heart go flip flop. Thanks for doing so much for our family. We sure do love you and think you the greatest!!
Luvs, Aimee and Lily


4 comments:

The Zeediks said...

Oh so sweet Aimee. Love these pictures of the two of you. You're blog is darling! Great work!

Jon Lefrandt said...

Aimee, Little Lily is so sweet and beautiful. And you spell her name just like we spell our Lily. You look amazing. I miss seeing you at the salon...I think you and brit need to come back.
This is Ashley by the way, it's not Jon :)

THE ARNELLS said...

Aimee Hello!! i don't know how i found your blog but i did. Your little girl is the CUTEST girl ever. your family is so adorable. When is the next time you will be in Utah?

Ash said...

Amy you guys are too cute together. I just found your blog and need to add you. I miss ya Am. K now I need to check out this slide show of this beautiful girl.