Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hard Days


So Lily has always been able to produce tears, seriously since she was 2 weeks old. She can turn on the water works and shut them off just like that. When she is mad about something she will let you know. She is obviously mad about something and I don't know what it was. I had to laugh because I was so tired of trying to figure out what was wrong. I'm sure we've all been in times like this that you would give anything to make them stop. Even though episodes like this one might happen more frequent then I would like, I still love her and love that she is so emotional. I had to take these pictures to remember the hard times and love the good times and how fast they grow up. The reward is when she finally stops and cuddles up and gives the best hug. There is nothing better then that.




4 comments:

ashlee said...

Those pictures are so cute. It looks like you have some girl drama in your house, too.

Guenter Family said...

Its good to see that you finally posted something. Miss you tons, love those little chubby cheecks on that cut little face. I am so glad that I got to see her in Utah.
Makelle

Hayward Family said...

Welcome back! :) Lily is SO PRECIOUS!! She is getting so big! WOW.. Time FLIES!! I can't wait to see her again!!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I can't believe you updated!! Haha just kidding. That is probably a good thing to remember those moments and be thankful for the no tear moments.