Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Announcement

Well I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore. Here is the big news to any of you that still look at this. I am five and half months along. Lily is so excited to have a little baby sister. When we found out Chad told her that she was going to have a sister to play pop parties (tea parties) and dollies with. She said ok let's go. We got home and were calling and telling people. Lily was crying we just thought she wanted to talk to her grandparents. We got off the phone and she was still crying. I told her to stop crying and she said "baby sister go." Well she thought we were leaving the doctors with a sister. It's going to be a long summer. Can't wait for September to get here.

8 comments:

Roo said...

Congrats Amiee!!! I am so excited for you!

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

Congrats thats so exciting but you guys need a boy to keep the name going!!!!

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Congratulations!!

Buckland Family said...

Congratulations Aimee! That is so exciting! Would you please call me sometime when you are in town. I would love to catch up.

Unknown said...

How have you been feeling?? Is all the sickness gone?

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! How fun will 2 girls be! Lily is a doll! Are you coming to the family reunion? If you are I am excited to see you!

Jessica F. said...

We are so excited for you guys. You have such a cute fam already, we can't to see #2!