Monday, May 24, 2010

Easter


Aren't these two the cutest kids you've ever seen. I can't get enough of just watching them play together. I think my nephew is so dang cute. They are just getting ready for an egg hunt. My brother's kids were at their other grandparents so it was just the two of them. They had a blast. They are the best little buddies.


Then they went over to the Strong's house for another one. They are my brother in laws family. They were so nice to invite Lily over. They even had a basket for her. They wanted her to have a hunt with lots of kids. There were a lot of people and it made it really fun. Lily was so spoiled. When we got back home to Carson City we went through Easter Detox. Every morning she thought we were going to have an egg hunt and eat candy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, they are the cutest little things! Best buds! Love that she only wants the car seat:) Smart little thing huh!

ashlee said...

So I had pretty much given up on you in the blogging world and then I check it and Lily is huge (well, bigger than she was) and you are pregant! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I didn't even recognize her! It's been far too long. I really hope all is well with you. I feel like we have totally lost touch :(

Anonymous said...

Love to see your updates! Can't wait for the new addition to our family!

Justin said...

She is getting sooo big!