Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Hate Relationship


Once a month I travel up to Utah to work for a week. When I go there it is a love hate relationship. I love it because I really enjoy doing hair and seeing my clients. I've been doing them all for so long they have become like friends to me. I enjoy catching up with them, and hearing what's going on in there lives. I also love coming up and being with family. There is something about being around family that is so comforting. They have been so great to help me out while I come up and work. They all take turns arranging there schedule so watch Lily. I'm so blessed to have such a great supportive family that takes time out of there busy lives to help me.
The one thing I hate is that I work really long hours so I'm not able to be with Lily that much. My sister took this picture. I had just got home from working about 10 hours. Just in time to give Lil's her bottle and put her to bed. As you can see we both couldn't keep our eyes open. I'm so greatful that I am able to be with Lily for most of the time. The week that I work I feel like I miss so much of her life. I have so much respect for mother's who aren't able to be with there children. Even single mother's Chad schooling has been pretty intense and sometimes I feel like I am a single mother and it's hard. I'm so proud of Chad and all of is hard work. I have gained such a strong testimony of families and for the roles of a mother and father, and the importance it takes on both ends to make a family run smoothly.

3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I don't know how you do it girl! Lily is so dang cute!

I think you guys should move out here BTW!!!

Roo said...

OH my that is adorable. How is it your have kept coming up and i havent' seen you. :( that makes me sad. YOu look great and Lil is so cute.

Hayward Family said...

These pictures are PRECIOUS!! Your little Lily is so sweet! I'm sure your family is all over it, but if you EVER need help when you are here, don't hesitate to ask!