Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Routine


This is our routine pretty much every morning and I love it. Lily wakes up at 7:00 and she loves coming in and laying on her dad watching baby einstein. She will never do it withme it's onl with her dad. It is the cutest thing seeing her snuggle in and having some daddy time before he goes to school. She loves putting her head on his neck and then putting her face on his cheek. It just makes you heart go flip flop to see it. Then we get up and get in the bath. She loves her bath chair, and so do I. I would totally recommend it. It's one of my favorite things.

2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Sterling seriously wants very little to do with me when his dad is around! I love dads and babies!!!

Katie said...

I can't believe how big Lily is!! She is such a little girl now!