Friday, December 4, 2009

Chad's Graduation

I am so proud of Chad. He graduated from Law School. It was a long, tough two years, but we did it. He worked so hard and it paid off. Chad I love you and I am so happy for you. Thank you for working so hard for our family. I know you are going to be a great Lawyer.


This is where Chad spent the past two years. Living in this cubicle. He spent some pretty long nights here. Do you miss it babe?

This was the day before he graduated. The school had a get together. Lily found a way to entertain herself. She found the perfect spot to sit and her her cookies.


These are Chad's Law buddies. Tom, Cory, and Ali. These guys saw Chad a lot more then I did. We sure are going to miss the friends that we made while going to school.

2 comments:

ashlee said...

You're back to the blogging world! Yeah! I love that you posted an Easter post in December. Guess we will see what you did for Christmas next spring :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats Chad!! We are so excited for you guys!