Friday, December 4, 2009

Lake Powell

We took a trip to Lake Powell at the first of the summer. It was a little cold the first couple of days, but then it warmed up. We had a great time. This was Lily's first time there, but it reminded her a lot of the beach so she felt right at home.


Lily new she wasn't aloud in the lake so she found her own way of getting in the water. She found a bucket of water that we would rinse are feet off in before getting on the houseboat. She turned it into her own personal swimming pool.

We blew up a pool so the little ones could play. Lily loved playing with her cousins. The little boy is my nephew Mac. The little girl is my cousins daughter Elle. We miss being around family, but we are so grateful for vacations. Not having family around really makes you appreciate them. I'm so glad Lily has opportunities like this one to spend time with cousins and build friendships like I have with my relatives.


Lily found a love for chips this trip. She wasn't feeling the best. The only thing she would eat were chips. When she started feeling better it felt like everytime I turned around this is what I found.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! So cute:) i miss ya! Hopefully we'll see you at the family christmas party?? And I am really excited about color melting thanks for ALL your help!

Hayward Family said...

SO CUTE! Your little Lily is getting so big! She's such a sweetheart! You need to call me next time you are in town so we can do lunch!! Love ya!